Kraken

New Island Concept

New isle.png

Dear players!
Over the past 2 months we have received many requests to open a new island.
I can tell you with confidence - we are ready.
In this topic, I would like to consider the prospects for the further development of our project and reveal to you our plans, as well as answer possible questions.

1. Concept of a New Island

Our main goal is to create a stable, interesting, nostalgic and positive servers for our players. Therefore, we offer you the following concept:

Server type: Vanilla

Concept: Hard-medium server

Maximum level: 65
Max Pet Lv: 41
Solo-exp: 2x
Party-exp: 4x
Drop-rate: 2x
Fairy-growth: 3x
Ship exp: 1x
Resources drop: 1x

Gems: ?
Normal gems  (max lv 3)
Unique gems  (max lv 2)
Broken/Cracked gems (max lv 2)
BD gems (max lv 1)
Jade gems (max lv 1)
Forge system for rings and necklace

Dungeons: ?️
Forsaken City
Dark Swamp
Demonic World
Chaos Argent (will be added one week after the start)

Additional features: ?
Kraken Coin - In-game system to obtain the necessary things (Alternative for Item Mall)
Reputation Exchanger - In-game Award Center
Daily and Weekly quests
World Boss
Gift Giver
Jackpot Machine NPC
Black Market NPC
Legendary Tree of Fortune

Weekly additional rates for EXP/DROP and Resources
Weekly and Holiday events (Quizzes, Competitions, Contests)
Support for new players

The server will develop with the help of seasonal updates and a gradual level increase with the addition of new dungeons, depending on the situation on the server and the wishes of the players.

Each player playing on our server can know with confidence that:

1) This is a stable project (more than 1 year of work without interruptions)! ?
2) We respect your opinion and are always ready for discussions and your suggestions! 
3) This project will always be relevant due to good advertising and effective work!
4) We will create optimal conditions for each new player and guild!
5) We are ready to work day and night to make your game stable and interesting and have already shown this on our first island, Mysterious Island!

2. Plans for the development of our first island - Mysterious Island

Most likely you have a question: "I already play on Mysterious Island, what will happen to this island?"

Our first island is our indicator of our stable work and the success of our team.
We will develop it and release updates in the same way as before, but with one difference.
We would like to simplify the server concept and make it EASIER for development, farming and PK
Thus, players who could not compete on a new island can always go to our first island and play there, because it is EASIER
For this we will create special conditions.
Why do you ask?
We would like to merge these 2 islands later, after a while. Thus, we will be able to keep both islands relevant and attract many players.

Minor spoilers and plans to develop Mysterious Island

Server type: Vanilla

Complexity: Medium server

1) The maximum level will be increased to 90
2) Winter Island will be added
3) New dungeons (Aurora, Darkness)
4) New Unseal equipment, sets and weapons
5) New gems
6) Gladiator arena
and a lot of interesting things!

Our advertising will be aimed at attracting players to our project as a whole, the player himself will decide on which server he wants to play. Thus, no one will be left out.

3. Possible questions

1) When are you planning to open the second island?
 Answer: We want to open it on October 23rd, the time will be chosen by our players by voting ?
 2) What will the new island be called?
 Answer: We have not yet come up with a name. (I personally like Treasure Island or Pirate Island). I hope the players will help us choose it :classic_love:
 3) Can anyone help you test something or become part of your team (HD, Game Volunteer, Tester, Streamer)?
 Answer: Of course! Write to us in the discord and we will discuss it ?
 4) How will you advertise your project?
 Answer: We will try to use our advertising wherever possible. So that every potential player knows that we are launching a new island ?
 5) What online are you counting on?
 Answer: Our record for online on the first island is 750 players. We will do our best to increase this record ↗️
 6) Can your old client be used to connect to the new server?
 Answer: Yes, we will just add server selection capabilities :classic_cool:
 7) Will there be any bonuses at the start of the server for those players who played with you before.
 Answer: At the start of a new island, everyone will be equal. But we will hold several events on both islands and each player will have the opportunity to receive a small gift ?
 ? I am from Brazil and I have a big ping in all games, can I play in new isle?
 Answer: Players from all over the world can play on our server, we are constantly working to make your connection as comfortable as possible ?️
 9) When do you plan to merge the islands?
 Answer: We would like to do this when we see that players from different islands are ready to fight each other ⚔️
 10) I play on another server with my friends, why should I go to you?
 Answer: We are ready to offer you and your friends the best service and all conditions for a comfortable game ?

• Like 1