Sign in to follow this  
Captain Barbarossa

Challenge Genesis

Preparations I made for Challenge Genesis:

1. Buy Manu – Buy Stacks of Ship Atomizer, Accelerator and some Hull Repair (I used 2 Stacks Atom, 2 Stacks Accelerator, 30 pcs Hull Repair for the 30-Minute Challenge Annoying Path Rebirth Quest). Why Hull Repair? You need to sail with less than 30% Ship HP so you can easily sink your ship when switching regions, use Hull Repair when you take hits from mobs and about to sink.

2. Dock Ships – Create Alts and dock ships at Isle of Fortune (Deep Blue), Outlaw Isle (Ascaron), and Isle of Chill (Magical Ocean). Main Character Ship docked at Zephyr Isle (Ascaron), Shaitan City (Magical Ocean). Buy the best ship in each region except for the ship you will dock in Zephyr Isle, the ship from argent will do.

3. Buy Tickets – Buy Argent, Shaitan and/or Thundoria Harbor Tickets(Just in case you'll need it).

4. Record Spawn Point – Save in Argent City so you can easily go to Island Teleporter.

5. Pray – For players doing the 30-Minute Challenge, you’ll need it.

Starting the Challenge Genesis Quest:

1. Get the Quest from “Coddy” at the south of Argent bar (2217, 2911) !!!!The first inventory slot free!!!!!

2. Activate the quest with your inventory’s first slot free.

1st Haven:
Sara Haven – Ascaron (3097, 3530)
Go to Island Teleporter and go to Zephyr Isle. You should have your Main Character’s ship docked at Zephyr Isle. Travel South-West to reach Sara Haven, talk to NPC to complete the 1st part, talk to NPC again to take the 2nd part of the quest. No need to sink ship here, just travel back to Zephyr Isle and use Ticket to travel to Shaitan.

ZXvMCFl.png

2nd Haven:
Hubble Haven – Magical Ocean (136, 3432)
You should have your Main Character’s ship docked at Shaitan. Travel North-West from the port. Talk to NPC to complete the 2nd part, talk to NPC again to take the 3rd part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven.

scc1AiE.png

3rd Haven:
Gelada Haven – Magical Ocean (1550, 3700)
Talk to NPC to complete the 3rd part, talk to NPC again to take the 4th part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven.

zp0Blg3.png

4th Haven:
Ethio Haven – Magical Ocean (3194, 3507)
Talk to NPC to complete the 4th part, talk to NPC again to take the 5th part of the quest. Sink your ship here from nearby mobs. Trade your Alt for your Isle of Fortune ship.

qfBiLN5.png

5th Haven:
Karmas Haven – Deep Blue (768, 3775)
Travel South-West from Isle of Fortune to reach Karmas Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 5th part, talk to NPC again to take the 6th part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven. You might need to use Hull Repair here if your ship’s HP is below 30% because you will take damage from mobs along the way, watch out for your ship’s HP.

HSwEyhl.png

6th Haven:
Salva Haven – Deep Blue (194, 1715)
Talk to NPC to complete the 6th part, talk to NPC again to take the 7th part of the quest. Sink your ship here from nearby mobs. Trade your Alt for your Isle of Chill ship.

Oy6t8iV.png

7th Haven:
Lahu Haven – Magical Ocean (3498, 923)
Travel South-East from Isle of Chill to reach Lahu Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 7th part, talk to NPC again to take the 8th part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven.

slbUz7m.png

8th Haven:
Aerase Haven – Magical Ocean (2042, 635)
Travel North-West from Lahu Haven to reach Aerase Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 8th part, talk to NPC again to take the 9th part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven.

2SWxBmm.png

9th Haven:
Norite Habour Haven – Magical Ocean (464, 468)
Travel West from Aerase Haven to reach Norite Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 9th part, talk to NPC again to take the 10th part of the quest. Sink your ship here from nearby mobs. Trade your Alt for your Outlaw Isle ship.

qi2S2Ne.png

10th Haven:
Reagen Haven – Ascaron (3153, 674)
Travel North-West from Outlaw Isle to reach Reagen Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 10th part, talk to NPC again to take the 11th part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven.

h6XBWcg.png

11th Haven:
Halla Haven – Ascaron (2041, 1358)
Travel South-West from Reagen Haven to reach Halla Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 11th part, talk to NPC again to take the 12th part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to the next haven.

j2eyQb1.png

12th Haven:
Albania Haven – Ascaron (1497, 1707)
Travel South-West from Halla Haven to reach Albania Haven. Talk to NPC to complete the 12th part, talk to NPC again to take the 13th and last part of the quest. I didn’t sink my ship here, you can continue to travel to your last destination.

9Z25t97.png

Last Stop:
Thundoria Habour – Ascaron (1056, 1324)
Travel North-West from Albania Haven to reach Thundoria Harbor. Find and talk to NPC “Sailor – Dio (1082, 1285) to finish Quest.

fm4HGZz.png

*Guide taken from a third-party resource