Sign in to follow this  
Captain Barbarossa

The Interview of Captain Barbarossa with Dorry4

Untitled-1-Recovered-Recovered.jpg?width

1. Hello! Introduce yourself, please.

Hello! My name is Anton, I'm 22 years old, I'm from Russia. In my free time I play KO. In narrow circles they know me as Jive

2. When and how did you come to Tales Of Pirates? Played on official servers?

I came to Tales Of Pirate in March 2008, i saw my elder brother playing, hooked and still not letting go. I played a little on official servers, but basically i didn’t do anything there and just went around and examined the stalls.

3. What exactly does this game catch for you after so many years?

I myself have been asking this question for many years ... I don’t even know. Replayed in many similar games, but that's not at all. And so, I think the PVP system is most liked.

4. How do you feel about the fact that you are one of the most talked about players on our server?

unknown.pngN_fxDBn9TrS_2y4QIGYXLA.pngb5e36da8b338.png

Is this really so? I do not think about it. In any case, I don’t care what the players say about me.

5. How do you manage to win almost all Demonic World? And it’s quite successful to play yourself against the other guilds with numerous online?

unknown.png

Yes, actually it is said loudly. I lose a lot of DW, because I'm not a magician, and sometimes there are simply not enough buttons for everyone. In general, most of the DWs are taken thanks to the skill “Love Line”. I don’t understand why many people consider this a bug and write that I am an abuser, because everything is on an equal footing, nothing prevents you from going through the wedding either.

6. What did the guilds offer you to lure you to play with them?

1ea27745cde5.png

I'm not so good to be offered anything for membership in one of the guilds)) And so, they probably called me everything.

7. Why did you decide to play on our server?

unknown.png

We started playing at the start of the server with a small company, but specifically in our prime, there were few people => it was very boring in the dungeons and we decided to leave. Due to the decline of online on my last server, I started looking for a new one and remembered about the Kraken, the online seemed pretty big to me, not like it was at the start, and I decided to start playing. One. To my surprise, on the server I met a good friend of mine who has a pretty strong character but is currently unable to play. So I started playing Dorry4

8. Is it likely that you will invite your friends (who play as good as you) and you will make a real hell for our players?

unknown.png

Of course there is, and I’m doing it now, but so far not so persistently. Now my character is at the final stage of max gem and as soon as I finish it completely, i will more actively call their friends from the world of Tales Of Pirates.

9. Are there any Kraken Online players who you consider worthy opponents?

kkk.PNG

Of course. I will not list by nickname, but there are, of course.

10. What is your favorite dungeon and why?

adc8b6ad0c27.png

In general, the most favorite dungeon is Snow War, perhaps because you can run to a party => use a wedding). Yes, and the location itself is large, there are many variations in pvp. At the moment, it’s difficult to Snow War in this dungeon what I can do as a loner)

11. Are there any brightest and most memorable moments or interesting stories on any servers?

1c98f8ac659e.png

From the last one, I only remember how we try kill Abyss Lord - Phoenix , not knowing that the abaddon closes at 3 a.m.  and as a result, we did not finish it when there wasn’t even a strip hp anymore, well, it’s such a sad little thing. There were a lot of fun, but something did not come to mind.

12. Do you want to say hello to someone or wish something to our players?

0d56fce378e3.png

Banchello , Maloy , Tyoma, Акимка - Hello . And so, I wish everyone to remember that this is just a game, and it’s easier to relate to this, not to flame each other, and so on.